Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm trying to keep count how many and what words Luke says...hence the "list" on the side. I'm hoping this gets me prepared for the pediatrician's question...How many words does he have. He's got some tough words down but still not MaMa!! Go figure! Every once and awhile he repeats Grace and Owen by repeating "maaaaaammmmyyyy". He's doing Help Me Grow 1x/week and will probably start individual speech therapy in a few weeks. It's slow progress, but still progress. His signing of words has increased. I know what he wants most of the time, but the words are slow to come.

It's early release Wednesday, so today Grace goes to school 3o minutes earlier but gets home 1 hour soon. I told the kids we might have brunch today. Owen asked me if brunch had nuts in it. We went to dinner tonight with Jason's family and Luke was the life of the party. We'd ask him what Swiper (from Dora) says and he's give us the cutest "Oh man!". He loves to make us all laugh.

No comments: